- Colleagues - Ask the teachers around you for ideas. They're happy to share.
- Librarian - It's your school Librarian's job to have lots of ideas for you. If they aren't sure, they sure know where to go to find what you need.
- Bookmark government web sites like: Aboriginal Affairs, Environment Canada, Citizenship and Immigration Canada
- Bookmark links to subject specific bookstores, such as Goodminds.com.
- Think of other organizations that support the area of diversity you are discussing, such as the McMichael Canadian Art Collection, which celebrates the art of Canadian artists from many cultures and time frames.
- If you're at a complete loss, do a Google search. Other teachers have probably posted ideas or resources that will apply.
Now it's your turn. What have I missed? Please help me expand this list by adding to the comments below.